Geosam is a private investment, real estate development and management firm with operations in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Texas. We own and manage several commercial and residential properties and have many exciting new land development and construction projects underway. With Geosam’s success comes growth within our organization. As such, we are searching for a Senior Real Estate Analyst to join our amazing team at our office in Ormand Beach, Florida or Atlanta, Georgia.
The Role: Senior Real Estate Analyst
As the Senior Real Estate Analyst, you will work with the team to research and source new investment opportunities and will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on existing asset holdings. This includes research, analysis, underwriting and reporting. More specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
• Monitoring, analyzing existing investments in the company portfolios and reporting on developments
• Develop and maintain detailed financial models
• Detailed property-level financial statement analysis, lease management, pro forma analysis and rent-setting evaluation
• Analyzing financial information relating to specific companies and assets
• Evaluate the financial performance of assets, providing rationale for acquiring, holding, and or disposing of assets
• Update reports and trackers.
• Expediate sales and closings, tracking of key dates
• Assist the team with investigating new investment opportunities across a range of asset classes and industries
• Perform market research, data mining and business intelligence.
• Research different strategies for investing in and developing residential and commercial real estate
• Researches potential properties, considering multiple aspects such as zoning, taxes and neighborhood demographics to find those that align with the investor’s financial goals
• Participate in due diligence on acquisitions and/or divestitures; including market research and analysis of industry trends, financial modeling and valuation
• Prepare investment memos, reports and presentations;
• Executing ad-hoc investment and operational improvement projects.
To be successful within the Geosam team, you must be tenacious, willing to work hard and able to pivot often. You bring a ‘can-do’, self-start motivation, and a pragmatic, outside the box thinking. You will also possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting, CFA or in process is preferred
- 3 years working experience as Real Estate Analyst
- Experience in interpreting and analyzing financial statements
- Experience with creating financial models
- Experience with underwriting
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated
- Strong research and analytical skills
- High level attention to detail and organized
- Proven track record of effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously, as well as ability to work at a high level of productivity in a fast paced, complex environment
- Strong communication skills, including demonstrated ability to present insights and actionable recommendations in a concise and persuasive manner to internal and external contacts/clients
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
How To Apply
If this sound like a role suited for you, please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
While we greatly appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.