Geosam Capital US is a private real estate development and management firm with operations in Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, and Texas.
We have many exciting new land development projects underway. With Geosam’s success comes growth within our organization. As such, we are inviting qualified, enthusiastic applicants to apply for the opportunity to join our amazing team as Assistant Project Manager at our office in Ormand Beach, Florida.
If you are a person who likes variety, change, a true team player, and leans into opportunities to learn more and develop in your career, then this opportunity maybe perfect for you. If you are a person who likes to know exactly what their day-to-day responsibilities will look like, prefers to do only the tasks on a job description, then this role is not for you.
As the Assistant Project Manager, you will work in the office and travel to the sites as required. You will assist with managing and planning projects, reporting, contract management including project records/materials tracking, billing/invoices, permitting coordination & compliance, coordination with municipalities/regulatory agencies and other responsibilities/assignments based on experience. As the Assistant Project Manager, you will have exposure to various areas of our business and the opportunity to learn from other team members.
To be successful within the Geosam team, you must be tenacious, willing to work hard and able to pivot often. You bring a ‘can-do’, self-start motivation, and a pragmatic, outside the box thinking. You will also possess the following qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree in Business or equivalent
• Previous experience in real estate and/or project management an asset
• A proven track record of effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously as well as an ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, complex environment
• Strong negotiation, problem solving and relationship-building skills
• Strong finance and business acumen
• Highly organized and detail orientated.
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Excel skill: Intermediate to advanced
How to Apply
If this sound like a role suited for you, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
While we greatly appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.